Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Five Years Cancer Free!

I just had my five year CT scan. My scans look perfectly normal. My blood work also looks good although my blood sugar is a little high. It's hard to believe that this journey started five and half years ago with some shocking news. I didn't know what to expect but it seemed like nothing but bad news at the time. I was scared and a little bit angry that this could happen to me. Looking back on the experience reveals some surprises. First of all, I learned that I'm stronger than I ever knew I was. I never faced any serious health problems in the past and I didn't know how I would handle this one. From the start, I decided to have a positive attitude and not be afraid. I can't stress the importance of a good attitude enough. It made the whole experience less stressful and it made it easier to follow the doctors' advice. By avoiding stress and sticking to a regimen of constant hand washing and avoiding crowds, I was able to attend every infusion on schedule. I didn't miss a single day of work during my six months of chemo. Taking notes at every doctor appointment helped as well. It's hard to remember what was said at an appointment within hours of leaving the doctor's office. Good note taking made it easier to follow instructions and remember the answers to questions I asked the doctor. One of the biggest surprises to me was that I started feeling happy while I still had cancer. It put things in perspective for me in a way that few things could. I live in the present now. I spend less time feeling angry about stupid things from the past and I don't worry about the future as much. In a strange way, it may be lucky that this happened to me. I need to think of a way to celebrate my good news. Maybe a trip somewhere would be a good way to mark the occasion. If you've just been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, don't get depressed. You can win this fight and be happier than you were before you got the news. Now go beat this and start planning where you'll take your five year trip!

2 comments:

Madonaldo said...


I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite long ago.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website yet but he promised to create one as costumers are requesting for it, and now i'm free from the powders of sickness.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,he also cure any cancer and HIV,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his cell number: 760-935-3804 you can text him because he use to be very busy some times,i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com best of luck.

AIB FUNDING. said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
 herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.